Would you like to have your very own online store running 24/7?
Imagine waking up each morning to find more money in your bank or paypal account. Well this dream is a reality for those who have created successful online stores, also known as eCommerce websites.
By attending this fun and interactive Gold Coast short course you will leave with a fully functional eCommerce website with shopping cart functionality that you have created yourself. Plus you will have the skills to create many more online stores to sell your own products.
You will also be able to promote other peoples products for a commission through affiliate programs. An affiliate program is where you promote another company or person’s product or service by adding track-able links to your website. And by doing so you receive a commission for every sale you make.
With your new online store you can sell both physical products and downloadable products such as eBooks, audios, videos and event tickets. The sky is the limit and best of all you can work fro home, or in fact anywhere in the world and literally make money while you sleep.
During this short course you will learn how to:
- Find and register, quality highly searched domain names (.com’s and .com.au’s)
- Setup hosting (where your website lives)
- Install and configure WordPress ( the content management system that runs your website)
- Install and configure your online store functionality
- Add products and set pricing, shipping and tax
- Implement a third party gateway to receive payments (PayPal)
- The secrets to successfully launch your site
Attend the Build an Online Store short course on the Gold Coast and you will receive:
- 1 years Australian based website hosting (where your website lives)
- 2 years domain name registration
- Premium WordPress shopping cart theme
- All the skills to create multiple, search engine friendly eCommerce websites
You will gain these lucrative skills by attending this fabulous short course on the Gold Coast and build your very own cash cows by contacting Rob on 0408 797 361.